Nothing good in this world comes free! For everything there’s a payment of time or money or soul!
1. The Payment of the School fees is done in the (school oﬃce)
(a) Fees are deposited on a quarterly basis. Fees are accepted in the months of April (for quarter April to June along with supplemenng annual charges etc.) July (for the quarter July to September), October (for the quarter October to December), and January (for the quarter; January March).
(b) The last date to deposit fee for a given Quarter is 15th of the ﬁrst month of the given Quarts (as speciﬁed above)
2. If the fees are not paid within two months, the pupil's name will be deleted from the School Rolls, and re-admission will not be easily granted.
3. Once deposited, fees and other charges will not be refunded under any circumstance.
4. Failure to pay the due fee and other charges before the commencement of the examinaons may debar a student from it in all cases, the school management shall with hold the result, and the student concerned will not be eligible for promoon to the next class unless the dues are- cleared within the me spulated by the school management.
5. A fee will also be charged for any extract from school records.
6. The school management reserves the right to modify or enhance the amount of fees and other charges annually. The said modiﬁcaon / enhancement shall become due payable with prospecve eﬀect.
[Note: For further details concerning the payment of fees, kindly refer to the fee booklet]